- This event has passed.
Northern Ireland Developer Conference (NIDC)
TL;DR it’s an annual chance for the Northern Irish tech community to get together, learn, make connections and have fun.
What makes it different to other conferences?
As with most conferences, it is based around a core of technical talks, but:
- It’s for the whole tech community. There’s no bias in terms of technologies, roles or experience – whether you’re a front-end dev, back-end dev, data engineer, product manager, team lead or student, we’ve got stuff for you. Just take a look at last year’s lineup!
- Everyone’s equal. No speakers get special billing, and we make a point of being a great place for people to give their first talk, with free help from experienced speakers all the way from preparing submissions to practicing the finished talk.
- It’s inclusive. It’s our goal to provide you with the friendliest, safest environment possible where nobody feels out of place, particularly those from under-represented groups. Even kids are welcome, and free professional childcare is provided all day if you need it.
- It’s affordable. Even the full-price tickets are a fraction of the cost of most other events, and if it’s still beyond you then we have pay-what-you-can tickets.
- It’s fun. Everyone’s there to have a good time, and we always have some fun activities if you need a break from the talks.